Last year, on Give to the Max Day, over $38,000 was raised to support the mission and ministries of the Franciscan Sisters. We are grateful beyond words!
We’re participating again this year, using the opportunity to raise funds for our ministries and outreach to youth. You might be surprised by all the ways the Franciscan Sisters serve and minister to young people:
- St. Francis Music Center and its URock Against Violence, Keyboard Festival, gymnastics and dance classes, music lessons, orchestras and mentoring program
- Training for teen missionaries in Mexico
- Franciscan Community Volunteers
- Catechesis for immigrant and migrant communities
- Franciscan Girls Camp
- Green Fair Folk Festival with games, crafts and activities for kids
- Garden-to-Cafeteria, the organic gardening project between FSLF and local high school students
We’ll be promoting Give to the Max Day through our e-newsletter, website and on Facebook, where we’ll profile our work and ministries with youth. With matching funds of $20,000 already committed, we’ve set our 2015 Give to the Max Day goal at $45,000. With your help, we are confident that we can accomplish this goal. There’s also opportunity to schedule your donation ahead of time. Visit the GiveMN.org beginning November 1. Please, remember the Franciscan Sisters on November 12 and Give to the Max!
To visit the Franciscan Sisters Give to the Max page, please click here.